The conference program covers a broad range of topics (from applications to technology and standards) with the following speakers.
Find out here who were speakers at the previous editions of this conference.
The conference program is about how service providers, content providers, telecom operators and datacenters envision the future of their services, whether it be 5G or other platforms and what impact it has on their business, business processes and business models.
There is a constant growing demand for better, faster, more secure communication and stable and scalable infrastructure for communication between people, systems and organisations, for instance:
- Factories need their production/yield status directly
- Consumers want to watch their video instantaneously on their mobile
- IoT networks should work flawlessly
- Autonomous cars are dependent on real time information
- Fintech companies should have payment status now
- Video conferences can’t have hick ups
- Gamers need immediate response with no latency
- Medical professionals want direct control
- E-commerce companies need to know their stock all the time
- School teachers want direct interaction with their pupils
Parallel to that, the content-, service- and IoT / IIoT industry require new services and products with a better, faster and more secure performance.
In other words the telecom / datacom industry are always balancing on the edge of what is possible or what is not.
Technology can help solving this situation, but technology providers need to know what future demands are and will be.
Have a look who spoke at previous editions of the conference.
This conference is organised by Jakajima.